1122 AM CST Wed Feb 26 2020
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Memphis
* until Sunday March 01.
* At 11 AM Wednesday the stage was 35.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 34.0 feet.
* At 36.0 feet...In Tennessee, water is edging onto Fullen Dock Area.
Roads on the north side of the Loosahatchie River near its mouth
are beginning to flood. Riverside Park Marina begins to flood.
LAT...LON 3539 9025 3539 8995 3533 9005 3513 9004
3491 9008 3491 9041
Niihau-Kauai Windward-Kauai Leeward-Waianae Coast-
Oahu North Shore-Oahu Koolau-Molokai Windward-Molokai Leeward-
Maui Windward West-Maui Central Valley-Windward Haleakala-
404 AM HST Wed Feb 26 2020
...HIGH SURF ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM HST THIS
* WHAT...Surf along north and west facing shores of Niihau and
Kauai, and north facing shores of Oahu, Molokai and Maui will
be 14 to 18 feet today, lowering to 7 to 10 feet tonight. Surf
along west facing shores of Oahu and Molokai will be 8 to 12
feet today, lowering to 4 to 8 feet tonight.
* WHERE...North and west facing shores of Niihau, Kauai, Oahu,
Molokai, and north facing shores of Maui.
* WHEN...Until 6 PM HST this evening.
* IMPACTS...Moderate. Expect strong breaking waves, shore break,
and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers, swimmers, and surfers should heed all advice given by
ocean safety officials and exercise caution.
Middle Tanana Valley-
143 PM AKST Tue Feb 25 2020
...AIR QUALITY ALERT IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO NOON
The Department of Environmental Conservation has issued an Air
Quality Alert which is in effect from 7 PM this evening to noon
North Pole has a Stage 2 alert.
Fairbanks has a Stage 1 alert.
For additional information about air quality in the Fairbanks
North Star Borough please access the web site at
http://dec.alaska.gov/fnsbair or call 451-2132.